Do you want to learn about fitness? You need the right equipment for a better experience, but also to guarantee optimal comfort. Here is a list of equipment available in gyms. However, with prices going down, it is possible to acquire equipment at home!
Are you looking to build muscle and tone up? You will find the right equipment in all Lady concept gyms and their weight training and toning areas. These areas will allow you to tone, shape and build your body.
To build muscle, there are several types of sports equipment that you can use, depending on your needs:
- The TRX: it has two straps and handles, intended to be hung. It is very popular because it offers unique sensations and can be adapted to all sizes
- Benches and bars: ideal for doing some exercises with ease
- Dumbbells: for women, dumbbells range from 0.5 kg to 3 kg and for men from 3 to 10 kg
- Elastic bands: they can replace dumbbells and are easy to use. In addition, the intensity of resistance is different
- Pilates rings: they are used to work a specific part of the body
- And kettlebells : they are steel weights with a handle
You want to work on your cardio to stay in shape? There are several types of equipment that can meet all expectations, namely:
- The step: it is the essential to work the cardio. It has the advantage of being adjustable in height. Thus, the difficulty can be revised according to the needs
- The skipping rope: it comes in different shapes, colors and materials
- Apartment bikes or spinner bikes
- The elliptical
- The rowing machines
- The treadmill
- and steppers
Today, these devices are being used by individuals and are good alternatives to jogging. Moreover, the price is more attractive.
Other fitness equipment
You can also find other fitness equipment in special fitness gyms for women, as well as in stores such as floor mats, swiss balls, balance plates, electro-stimulators, heart rate monitors, etc.
For proper training, it would be best to seek the advice of a sports coach to help you set a program that is adapted to your body and in line with your goals. You should also take care of your diet and sleep at least 8 hours a day to recover quickly after each session. Finally, wear comfortable sports clothes, neither too tight nor too loose to be comfortable. Sports shoes are also necessary